Monday, December 20, 2010

The 12 Days of a Crappy Christmas !!

The 12 Days Of A Crappy Christmas




On the 1st Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ---

A Donkey named “RootyToot-Toot”

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ---

2 Loaves of Stale Bread

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ---

3 Dirty Diapers

On the 4th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me ---

4 Broken Blenders

On the 5th Day of Christmas, my friend he gave to me ---

5 Rubber Bands

On the 6th Day of Christmas, my friend, he gave to me ---

6 Smelly Sweat Socks

On the 7th Day of Christmas, my once friend gave to me ---

7 Rabid Raccoons

On the 8th Day of Christmas, the idiot gave to me ---

8 Infected Laptops

On the 9th Day of Christmas, my enemy gave to me ---

9 Bowling Pins

On the 10th Day of Christmas, that jerkoff gave to me ---

10 Frozen Hamsters

On the 11th Day of Christmas, that S.O.B. gave to me ---

11 Moldy Doughnuts

On the 12th Day of Christmas, that Asshole! Gave to me ---

12 Busted Windows










sissy pansy wishes EVERYONE a Very Fairy Christmas and a Sissy New Year

No comments: